MAY 2020 INTAKE NOW OPEN!
PENGAMBILAN MEI 2020 KINI DIBUKA!
Ability to understand the academic theories, current practices and related legislations, laws and policies of the respective subject, especially:
• Identifying business opportunities.
• Establishing, operating and growing a business enterprise.
• Awareness of Economics, Business Law, Human Resource Development, Financial Management, Marketing, International Business, Entrepreneurship.
Ability to carry out the competencies and skills expected, especially:
• The overview of successful enterprise, and the skill-set and characteristics of a successful business.
• Skills and knowledge to carry out research and information gathering relevant to the economics, business ventures and opportunities.
• Skills in computing, including use of the keyboard, word processing, slides presentation and spreadsheet fundamentals.
• Skills to maintain basic book-keeping and accounting transactions, besides knowledge of the total recording process and the setting up of accounting records that a business organization would keep.
SOCIAL SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITY
Ability to understand the social skills and responsibilities required when dealing with people within and without a business venture, especially the human relationship and inter-dependence of each personnel within the business venture with others that they deal with.
ETHICS, PROFESSIONALISM & HUMANTITIES
Ability to understand the ethical issues related to business decisions and the professionalism involved, when dealing with government agencies and authorities; general public; customers; vendors and trade suppliers; staff and associates; shareholders; and other stakeholders.
COMMUNICATION, LEADERSHIP & TEAM SKILLS
Ability to conduct appropriate verbal and written communications, including proposal and report writing, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills, and to display leadership and team skills appropriate to the situations.
SCIENTIFIC METHODS, PROBLEM SOLVING & CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to think critically when solving problems creatively through a good understanding and application of proven scientific methods and practical know-how from experienced practitioners.
LIFELONG LEARNING & INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Ability to appreciate the need to regularly update and reinforce their knowledge and skills, especially in the area of their business venture.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP & MANAGERIAL SKILLS
Ability to constantly develop their entrepreneurial and managerial skills in general, and in the area of their business venture in particular.
Lot 2a, Jalan 13/2, Section 13, 49200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- The Business Environment
- Business Economics Micro
- Business Economics Macro
- Management Skills
- Business Mathematics
- Business Statistic
- Computer Application
- Principles of Accounting I
- Principle of Accounting II
- Financial Accounting
- English I
- English II
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A or Bahasa Kebangsaan B
- Hubungan Etnik
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia
- Business Communication
- Business Law
- Consumer Behavioural
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Development
- International Business
- Management Information System
- Operation Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principles of Marketing
- Quantitative Methods
- Corporate Strategy
- Innovative Management
- International Management
- Industrial Training
- International Marketing
- Marketing Communication
- Marketing Research
- Risk Management
- Small Business Management
- Bahasa Mandarin
Mode of study
Method of delivery
As a Bachelor of Commerce graduate, you can choose from a multitude of professional pathways. Graduates with a major in Management are also eligible to apply for a wide range of postgraduate business courses, as well as professional postgraduate degrees and many other areas.
- Human resources
- International trade
- Finance manager
- Human resource professional
- Investment banker
- Management consultant
- Marketing specialist
- Program or project manager
January, May & September