This program covers the Employment Act and Industrial Relations Act of Malaysia to formalize competency standards required for effective application of the industrial relations and labour law activities within an organization.
Who is this for
* Any person that manages people / General Managers / CEO / COO / HOD
* Business Owners & entrepreneurs
* Persons that want to learn the right way to handle staff non-performance
* HR Professionals / Practitioners
What you will learn
* The overview of the Industrial Relations Act 1967 (Amended 2019 Bill)
* The minimum wage ordinance
* Employment regulations and legislation
* Industrial court case studies
* The roles of unions and collective bargaining
* Q&A with IR lawyer
* Upgrade your knowledge in the latest Industrial Relations (Amendments) Bill 2019.
* Learn to adopt and implement practices to prevent IR disputes and legal damages.
* Understand the functions of the IR department, the labor department, and the industrial court.
* Able to adopt and implement practices, ensuring full compliance at the workplace.
* Reduce your company exposure to IR court