Be the best in human resource management in Malaysia.
There is always pressure on people managers and HR professionals to handle and manage misconduct effectively and efficiently. Managing misconduct in the workplace & conducting domestic inquiry is an interactive day program essential for all people managers to engage and get qualified in changing their approach to manage major and minor misconduct issues seamlessly and in compliance with the law.
This Programme Is For
- Persons that want to learn the right way to handle misconduct and
do a domestic inquiry
- Practitioners / HR Professionals
- Any person that manages people
- Current & Future Business Owners
You Will Learn:
- Managing Misconduct that is Minor or Major
- The importance of the Code of Conduct and ensuring the right implementation.
- How to handle grievances and sexual harassment
- To ensure correct methods, processes, and documentation is utilized should there be termination and/or restructuring of employment, in compliance with the provisions of Malaysian Labour Law.
- What documentation to use, when, why, and how.
- The Disciplinary Procedure in line with the Law of Natural Justice
- Apply People Management exercises in undertaking right disciplinary actions addressing employee misconduct.
- As a manager, takeaway strategies that can be applied in the workplace in managing staff performance and or team misconduct matters, effectively and in compliance with the Industrial Relations law.
- Be able to put in place the key policy, procedures, methodology, and documentation necessary for managing people grievance and disciplinary (misconduct) matter at the workplace.
- Apply and practice with compliant processes and documentation in managing misconduct in the workplace.
- Understand the Industrial Court procedure in Malaysia and how it applies to the workplace when dealing with Misconduct.
- Be able to put in practice the right methodology, documentation, and communication in conducting a Domestic Inquiry. Plus managing the processes after it to ensure compliance with the law.