There is always pressure on supervisors and managers, HR professionals to manage staff effectively and efficiently. This program is essential for all people managers to change their game and manage teams for optimum performance and to reach desired KPI’s and KPA’s.
This Programme is For:
- Any person that manages people
- Business Owners & entrepreneurs
- Persons that want to learn the right way to handle staff non-performance
- HR Professionals / Practitioners
You Will Learn:
- To manager Probationers & Conducting Performance Improvement Plans
- To Establish Key Performance Standards
- Overview of Employee Performance
- Establishing the contact points & monitoring during the probationary period
- The Process & Procedures of Managing Non-Performers
- Communicating the performance gaps & non-performance to the probationer
- The Employee on Performance Improvement Plan
- Action Plan or Remedy to aid the probationer
- To understand the definition of non-performance & underperformance and the need to have a clear performance goal.
- Undertake the performance improvement plan exercise & ensure the final action is undertaken lawfully.
- To understand that every employee should be given an opportunity to perform & in the event of a performance issue, the company needs to undertake certain measures to mitigate the risk for the company.