Be the best in human resource management in Malaysia.
There is always pressure on supervisors, managers and HR professionals to manage staff performance effectively. This program is essential for all people managers to change their game and manage teams for optimum performance and to reach desired KPI’s and KPA’s.
This Programme is For:
- Persons that want to learn non-performance management
- Any person that is in charge of people
- HR Professionals / Practitioners
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
You Will Learn:
- To manage probationers & conduct employee Performance Improvement Plans (PIP)
- To establish Key Performance Standards
- Overview of Staff Performance
- Establishing the contact points & monitoring during the probationary period
- The process & procedures of managing non-performers
- Communicating the performance gaps & non-performance to the probationer
- Create the action plan or remedy to aid the probationer
- To understand the definition of non-performance & under-performance.
- The importance to have a clear employee performance goal.
- Undertake the performance improvement plan (PIP) exercise & ensure the final action is undertaken lawfully.
- To understand that every employee should be given an opportunity to perform & in the event of a performance issue, the company needs to undertake certain measures to mitigate the risk for the company.