With the growing complexity of the contemporary business scene, manpower planning is critical to an organisation & economy. It helps the organisation or nation foresee its future needs and to plan well in advance. If done well, it can put you ahead of your competitors.
This Programme is for
- Any person that manages people / General Managers / CEO / COO / HOD
- Business Owners & entrepreneurs
- Persons that want to learn the right way to handle staff non-performance
- HR Professionals / Practitioners
You Will Learn:
- How to utilise and execute manpower planning process; whereby forecasting developing and ensuring; the right number of people, at the right places, at the right time with the right skills
- Legal processes with Voluntary Separation, Mutual Separation & Involuntary Separation (Retrenchment)
- The need for businesses to undertake to restructure with validation and justification.
- Understand staff doing work for which they are most useful and productive for the business investment
- The execution of a manpower restructure that is in compliance with the law: when, how, why, who & what
- Understand the need for employers to undertake drastic action to layoff employees due to financial or business reasons.
- Understand the various methods available within the jurisdiction of the law to undertake such an exercise.
- Undertake & implement such exercise whilst ensuring full compliance the law & minimise the risk of legal repercussion.