EGSA offers intensive executive professional education which is an industry applicable qualification and not theoretically driven. This programme is designed by industry experts, for the industry that can be applied by you as professional managers. Many of the topics are aligned to Australian standards.
The theoretical materials are provided as self-learning materials for our cohort to become aware of these theories, however, what is taught, discussed with in-class activities is the application of these.
Our qualifications are hands-on, practical learnings on what and how you can apply Strategies and actions that then you are empowered with tools to measure outcomes.
Our qualifications at EDUK8U Grad schools Asia are accredited by the University Senate and approved and awarded with the No 1 internationally recognized industry body SHRM and the oldest management institute being the Institute of Administrative Management (UK).
Why Should I Enroll?
With our Master of Business Administration, study at your own pace via our dual-mode and flexible Cloud Campus. You choose when and where to study via your digital devices. We take leading-edge technology and bring the classroom, resources, and support to you in any global location. Cloud study is our fastest-growing campus with a strong community and the preferred way to combine study with work or family commitments.
This Graduate Programme Is For:
- Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
- Mid- to Senior-level Business Professionals
- Consultants and Business Performance Professionals
- Any person that manages people
You Will Learn:
1. Organisational Behaviour.
2. Strategic Management
3. Digital marketing
4. Employment Relations
5. Manage Under Uncertainty
6. Accounting for Business Decision-Making
7. Managerial Finance.
8. Project Management (CompTIA Project +)
- Differentiate and implement the related theories and practices of management in your workplace or organisations
- Explore, review and solve business problems in local and international settings which require a combination of interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Justify the organisational processes related to administration of businesses
- Combine creativity, analytical skills and academic experience
- Consolidate business problems using practical tools and business models
Students who take our Executive Master in Business Administration are equipped with the best possible opportunities through programmes delivered by highly skilled academic staff with strong industry experience. We generate ideas that have an impact in the workplace. Moreover, we believe that students learn best through interactive debate. We encourage all opportunities to question current thinking. It is this student-lecturer partnership that accounts for and accredits our value purpose to you.
The EMBA includes 6 months IAM (UK) membership
Take part in this affordable MBA just by clicking on the Enroll Now button or contact us on +60 12-553 3654 for a chat! We will be happy to answer your questions and to assist you.ENROLL NOW