A 4 Months Postgraduate Programme To Enhance Your Knowledge and HR Career.
Postgraduate certificate in PEOPLE MANAGEMENT & EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS
Boost your career, your skills and your confidence with a university Postgraduate Certificate and a Certification of Achievement from the Society For Human Resource Management (SHRM). This course will empower participants with the foundations necessary to manage labour and industrial relations management in an organization effectively and efficiently thus enabling the management of a highly productive workforce.
Understanding The Employment Act Of Malaysia
Understanding the employment & Industrial Relations Act of Malaysia
- The Introduction of the International Labour Organization
- The Overview of Employment Act 1955
- Employment Regulations and Legislation
- Protection of Rights of Workmen and Employer
- Dispute Resolution – The Industrial Relations Department
Managing People Performance And Behaviour
Managing Probationer s & Conducting Performance Improvement Plans
- Overview of Employee Performance
- The Process and Procedures of Managing Non-Performers
- The employee on PIP (Performance Improvement Plan)
- Establish the key performance standard
- Establishing the contact points and monitoring during the probationary period
- Communicating the performance gaps and non-performance to the probationer
- Action plan or remedy to aid the probationer – training, coaching and etc
Manpower Restructure & Utilization
Manpower FTE Analysis and under taking Manpower Restructure with a VSS or MSS
- Employment Redundancy
- Involuntary Separation
- Voluntary Separation
Misconduct Process & Hr Documentation
Managing Minor and Major Misconduct and Types of Employment,Contract s & Documentation
- Contract of Service
- Terms and Condition of Employment
- Code of Conduct
- Grievance Handling
- The Disciplinary Procedure in line with Law of Natural Justice
Course Fees & Details
Contact us to ask about the pay by installments option and Scholarship support.
What Our Students Say
“The training was very inspiring, energizing, bringing a lot of ideas and in-depth knowledge together with case studies, learning from experience and the practical exercises were useful in offering ‘hands-on’ experience.
I would recommend this course to anyone working in or interested in this field.”
SEA recruiter, HB Fuller
“I want to express my personal appreciation to GUC & Prof Dr. Roy Prasad during the 3 classes I have attended thus far for the Industrial Diploma in Labour Law & Industrial Relations Management Course.
Textbooks can prescribe writing basics, but there’s no replacement for a lecturer that can say, ‘This is what I do and it led to these results.’ Prof Roy Prasad is a dynamic and charismatic lecturer and his consultative approach to HR helped me to arrive to the right decisions.
Seize the opportunity. You won’t regret taking the classes, but you might regret not making yourself better when you had the chance.”
Gastrodome Management Services Sdn Bhd
Assistant HR Manager
Dharmen Sivalingam very inspiring and very experienced presenter. He
conveys in depth of knowledge in creative and engaging ways to motivate.Notes and presentation of the module contents were well organised and well-structured. A fantastic and very informative learning session! Provide a great balance of theory and practical- love the learning strategies approach.
Assistant HR Manager